Thursday 7 April 2011

Riding the Pulp Trail

I've read quite a few of Paul S. Powers's pulp western stories. Thanks to the man's granddaughter, the lovely Laurie Powers I own several vintage pulps containing his stories as well as the previous paperback collection, Desert Justice.



A new Paul S. Powers anthology book will be published soon, ready for July's Pulpfest in fact.

I'm really looking forward to this book and am extra pleased because the title, Riding the Pulp Trail is actually mine. Yep Laurie ran a competition to chose a title and my entry found favour.

More info HERE

1 comment:

David Cranmer said...

Sharp cover and very good title. I'm looking forward to the ongoing resurgence of Paul S. Powers.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...