Monday 18 April 2011

The Kindleholic

The problem with the ease in which the Kindle syncs with the Amazon store is that it's turning me into a kindleholic. I'm buying too many books - Since this weekend I've bought the following eBooks.

Misfit Lil Cheats the Hangrope by Chap O'Keefe
Redemption Kansas by James Reasoner
The Newbie's Guide to Publishing by J A Konrath
The Wood by Guy N. Smith (used to love this guy when I was a teenager)
Dead Man by Lee Goldberg and William Rabkin

And add to that the fact that I've also purchased several conventional books this last week - two from Amazon, one from W H Smith's and a couple from a secondhand shop.

Question is when will I find the time to read all these books?

1 comment:

Jerry House said...

I admire your restraint, Gary. All of these are "must buys". Problem is, there are so many more "must buys" out there. If (actually, it looks like when) I buy a Kindle, it will probably be filled up within 48 hours.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...