Wednesday 24 November 2010

Big brother strikes back

Good to know the feuding Gallagher brothers are still fighting, it makes for better entertainment you see - 24 hours after Liam announced tour dates for his new band, Beady Eye, Noel has now gone into the studio to work on his solo project - 
NOEL GALLAGHER is moving on from OASIS by starting work on his first solo album, recruiting THE LAST SHADOW PUPPETS star MILES KANE as a collaborator for his debut.
Gallagher stunned fans when he quit Oasis in August last year (09) following a fight with his singer brother Liam.
The band subsequently split and Liam recently returned to the music scene with a new group, Beady Eye, while Noel has now begun to record new material.
Kane reveals he played guitar on one of Noel's new tracks as a favour after the rocker helped out by providing vocals for his own solo offering.
He says, "I was mixing the record and I was going to do these harmonies to give it a boost - it was a bit flat. I text him (Gallagher) saying, 'I need some icing on this tune' and he said, 'Icing is what I do very well.'
"It's only a really subtle thing on the middle eight and the chorus of this song called My Fantasy. It's nice, I'm very honoured that he did it. It's a nice little touch.
"(In return) I play guitar on one of his songs for his album. I was only in there (in the studio) for a couple of hours. I did my thing. That was in return for me going on his one."

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...