Tuesday 7 September 2010

The Welsh spirit

Digital Photography is something of a semi-serious hobby with me, which means that every now and then I have to take stock of my hard drive which is often bursting with images in need of editing or archiving. The editing is one of the things I love about the digital medium - programs like Photoshop give you all the flexibility of a full functioned darkroom, or at least it would if I learned to use it properly. Still even I can add some quite effective effects to the photograph.

Sometimes, just for fun, I group photographs together into an advanced slide show, using nothing more than Windows Movie Maker. With suitable music added the results are often surprising. It's a nice way to show pictures off online and so, if anyone's interested, below is my latest collection of piccies.

I call the video, The Spirit of Wales....

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...