Thursday 30 September 2010

Reality TV redux

As a writer I have been trying to dream up a project that will make me instant money - and I think reality TV may be the way. The concept I have is for a show called, Let's hunt down and kill the Spawn of Satan. It's a simple concept, but then the best ideas always are, and what we do is select twenty people with anger management issues and send them on three weeks intense training with the SAS, during the training we will weed out the weakest until we are left with six contestants. And then we arm these contestants with the latest and most deadly weapons and send them out to hunt down and kill Simon Cowell.

Cowell has already given the idea the thumbs down but undaunted I shall offer the show to Channel Four

1 comment:

Oscar Case said...

Good luck with that!

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...