Wednesday 2 June 2010

7 Questions with David Cranmer

Shallow actresses, dead passengers, Jack the Ripper and wayward DALEKS - All covered in a new fun interview with yours truly over at Gutterpress. Use the link below.



"I'm just someone walking through the scene as a bystander, builder, milkman, zombie etc but it's all great fun. I do have ambitions to become a sex symbol but I guess that's just a pipe dream. Mind you I have been told that I look a bit like David Bowie so when skinny blond dudes become the fashion I'm gonna break some hearts."

Over at Gutterpress

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Good interview. I checked it out earlier. You'd have to be thinner and uglier to look like David Bowie.

Jerry House said...

Good stuff, and I've just added a final item to my Bucket List: to die in the back seat of your cab.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...