Thursday 25 March 2010

THERE'S AN ECHO

From the South Wales Echo: yesterday. This is basically a reprint, with some variations, of the piece that appeared in the Pontypridd News yesterday.

Next Friday - Good Friday - I will be appearing on BBC Radio Wales to talk about my books and the entire Black Horse range. I think that the station can be listened to worldwide on the BBC Radio website.

The producer asked me yesterday about music choices for my introduction and we decided to go with Rawhide - hey if it's good enough for Sir Clint the Best, then it's good enough for me. Tune in if you can on Good Friday, just after 3pm for some western chat with a Welsh accent

3 comments:

Matthew P. Mayo said...

Hey Gary,
I'll try to tune in via the Web. And Rawhide's a great tune to ride in on!

Best of luck with it.

Cheers,
Matt

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Thanks Matt - I'll try and namecheck as many of us BHW guys and gals as possible.

Nik Morton said...

You're clocking up some great publicity, Gary - well done! And I wish you well on the day.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...