Thursday 25 March 2010

The long and winding Parade...

well after reporting recently that Hearts on Fire books had ceased trading, it is great to confirm that my mystery/crime novel, A Policeman's Lot has now been taken up by another publisher.


The book is still on track for late summer but now from Solstice Books. It will be an eBook first with a print edition following ten months later. That is, of course, if there is any demand for a printed version. So the contract's singed, sealed and delivered. I am sure Buffalo Bill and Frank Parade have breathed a sigh of relief. And I'm jumping up and down with joy at being a part of the eBook market - I find it incredible that someone somewhere could read this book on their phone. Man, you're gonna' keep that call waiting.


And Jack Martin 3 - Dead Man's Hand is coming along nicely and I anticipate getting the manuscript to Hale by early summer. So I'd estimate mid 2011 for Dead Man's Hand. And once this is finished I plan to start sketching the next Arkansas Smith out in the autumn

And of course the 31st of this month sees the publication of Arkansas Smith, but it's already available from all the usual sources -go get it folks, wild west action with a Welsh accent. You've all heard of spaghetti westerns, well I write Taffy westerns. Click on the book image in the right hand sidebar for a link of places to purchase

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...