Saturday 13 March 2010

THE BLACK HORSE WESTERNS WEEKEND


The Black Horse Western forum is a great place for anyone interested in westerns to hang out - many of the authors from the Black Horse Group are active members, and when I was working on my first Black Horse I found the help I got here invaluable. Anyone can join the group for free - sign up HERE You will need a Yahoo Account but setting one up is simplicity itself.

Next week is a Jack Martin weekend which means that I will be available all of Saturday and much of Sunday to answer questions sent into the forum related to my western writing. So is anyone fancies becoming a part of this great western forum then please join. Maybe I'll see you at the Jack Martin weekend.

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...