Thursday 4 February 2010

The Lord works in mysterious ways

Ringo Star, of Thomas the Tank Engine fame, has admitted in an interview with the Telegraph that he has found God - The reformed rock legend, who turns 70 in July, admitted he had lost his way when he was younger, first as a Beatle then later after the group broke up when he became the voice of Thomas the Tank Engine.

He experimented with LSD and marijuana when he was a Beatle in the 1960s, then later in the 1970s suffered alcohol and cocaine problems. And in the 80' he got heavily into steam as a result of voicing Thomas the Tank Engine.

"For me, God is in my life. I don't hide from that ... I think the search has been on since the '60s. And now I have found God."

Eric Clapton was unavailable for comment.





VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...