Saturday 23 January 2010

CHARLES PARIS - SO MUCH BLOOD


I'm a big fan of Simon Brett's Charles Paris - I first discovered him in one of the Keyhole Crime series back in the day. I was pleased to find that BBC Radio 7 are presenting a six part dramatisation of the story, So Much Blood which is adapted by Simon Brett himself. The author really understands how radio works, indeed he was the creator and writer of the successful radio sitcom, After Henry which later made the transition to television.

The first two episodes have already aired and are available on the Radio 7 website to listen again - HERE. Check it out.

1 comment:

Nik Morton said...

I enjoy Simon Brett's books, particularly because of his wry sense of humour. My favourites are his Mrs Pargeter novels. He gave a talk at our Gosport Library some years back and I sold an article about it. And of course he narrates the talking book versions of his books, which is an added bonus: you get the voice and the words.
Nik

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...