Sunday 6 December 2009

Dai Bando returns


I'm not really sure I know what I'm doing - it's been a long time since I've done any stand up but following a telephone conversation with a friend I have agreed to perform at a charity event on the 27th December. Dai Bando returns to treading the boards - I'll need a new inflatable sheep, not to mention some fresh material.

Ahh well - in for a penny in for a pound. Though to be honest I'm quite looking forward to the gig. It's been over two years since I last did a stand up gig. But I'm itching to get back into the flow and to ignore political correctness as I give my best to get the laughs.

Beware, Dai Bando is back.

2 comments:

bARE-eYED sUN said...

any chance of getting a video glimpse?

break a leg! :-)

..
.er0

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

I'll see what I can do.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...