Wednesday 4 November 2009

A WELSH LOVE STORY

Extract from A Welsh love story told in the style of Mills and Boons - caution some graphic scenes

A Welsh Love Story


We met in a secluded field, the sun nearly kissing the evening horizon. The warm breeze was full of that warm, earthy scent that only those living outside the urban rat race know, and a quiet whispering of leaves in the weeping willow overhead added a final touch to the most romantic of scenes. We lay there both naked, I knew I had to have her and have her now.

Without a word being spoken I moved into a position of dominance. I could feel instantly that this is what she was waiting for as she frantically thrust her pelvis at my approaching organ. I moved slowly at first, inch by inch until I was fully inside her.

Afterwards I lay there and gazed lovingly at her. ‘I love you. ‘ I said.

She tenderly and sensuously licked my inner ear and then whispered, ‘Baaaaaaaaa’ and went off and joined her flock.



NOTE: This book will be on sale in Wales, New Zealand and certain parts of Derbyshire


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Gary, ewe are a dag. But won't this upset the lambs?

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...