Meme time again - this one was conjured up by Charles over at Razored Zen and I thought I'd have a go -
What five novels (other than your own) do you wish you had written?
1. Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
2. Shane by Jack Schaefer
3. The Hunter by Richard Stark
4. Any of the Edge novels
5. Farewell my Lovely by Raymond Chandler
What five short stories (other than your own) do you wish you had written?
1. The Monkey's Paw
2. Survivor Type
3. The tell tale heart
4. Eric the Pie
5. Son of Celluloid
What five songs (other than your own) do you wish you had written?
2. Hey Jude
3. Half the world away
4. Anarchy in the UK
5. I'm only sleeping
What five movies do you wish you had written/directed?
1. Once Upon a Time in the West
3. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
4. The Searchers
5. The Unforgiven
What five science/nonfiction books do you wish you’d written?
1. The Joy of Sex
5. Gardening on a budget
What five games do you wish you had invented?
3. Adult Twister
4.Grand Theft Auto
5. Trivial Pursuit
What five movie lines do you wish you’d written?
1. A horse just ran over my head
2. Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do you? Punk?
3. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
4. You were only supposed to blow the doors off
5. Nobody's perfect
Have a go - it's fun doing these lists.