Thursday 3 September 2009

We're celebrating

Yep - today saw The Archive get its one hundredth follower - not bad for a blog which only started a little over a year ago and is these days becoming essential reading for a great many people. I'm pleased that my mixture of news, reviews, humour,self promotion, interviews and oddities are pleasing you folks. I do try my best, hoping to provide a kind of on-line magazine.

The Archive's 100th follower is:

And so thanks to Moonlight Mesa, a independent western publisher, for helping the Archive reach this milestone. Check them out on the Wild West Web HERE. They have just published their first two western books.

And now let's head towards 200 and beyond.

3 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

Congrats on your first 100, Gary. Proud to be one of them.

Drake said...

Congrats, it's a great blog and deserves at least another 100!

Laurie Powers said...

Congratulations to my favorite blog - other than my own, of course.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...