Tuesday 1 September 2009

coming up - on Western Wednesday



Tomorrow on The Archive we will have part five of the short story challenge - this week it's yours truly, Yep I'm in Jack Martin mode for the continuation of the story started by Ian Parnham. Check out parts one to four - ONE TWO THREE FOUR and then come back tomorrow for part Five.

Also tomorrow I'll be the guest blogger over on Howard Hopkins' Dark bits blog. Yep I've seized control in my bid for domination of the Wild West Web.


There's also an interview with myself in Jack Martin mode coming up over on....well, I'll point you to this one when it goes live.

And of course there's the small matter of having to write a book.

1 comment:

Evan Lewis said...

Bring it on, Jack! (Gary too.)

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...