Tuesday 22 September 2009

The Archive's back....

Well almost - at the moment I'm doing 12 hour days filming the third series of Lark rise to Candle ford and add to that a hour and a half drive each side of that journey. Damn there's not enough hours in the day. And then I've got a book to write and sometime I need to fit in time to wash and eat. Mind you I like it that way...the busier the better and of course during those long hours on set I can always catch up with my reading which leads to my next post....

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Most of my life I've enjoyed being busy, but these days I'd like to get a bit more reading time in.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...