Saturday 15 August 2009

ARKANSAS SMITH NEWS

The book is a still a couple of months away from being ready to pre-order but all the excitement of seeing the Black Horse Western imprint's rise in public awareness has gotten me all excited. And an excited Archivist is ....well, I'll leave that up to you.

The publicity for Arkansas Smith, follow up novel to Jack Martin's bestselling Tarnished Star will start in earnest when the book is listed for pre-order, but in the meantime here's a few of the publicity videos floating around the web. The third is my particular favourite and I think the rest of my push will take that theme. After all Arkansas Smith is a man of mystery, an enigma with a gun.
*

*

*

2 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

I'm sure you will keep us updated. My order will go in as soon as it can.

Charles Gramlich said...

He's got the right name. Arkansas is very popular these days!

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...