Sunday 17 May 2009

PULP SERENADE GOES WESTERN

Brooklyn based film critic Cullen Gallagher's excellent Pulp Serenade blog is getting into the Wild West Monday mood. He's just posted a wonderful video of early screen icon William S. Hart talking about the genre he so dearly loved.

Western fans go HERE

Cullen also holds an interview with yours truly in the bag that will appear imminently and Cullen will appear on The Archive later this week with a guest review for the build up to Wild West Monday.

4 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Cullen is one of the best reviewers and he shares my love of silent films. I will click over soon to read...

Charles Gramlich said...

Great interview. What kind of rifle was that?

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

It's actually a very old air rifle. I've had it since I was a kid - it'sa BSA .22 and I've pimped it up over the years. The power is tremendous and my markmanship is pretty good with this thing. I enjoy target shooting very much and although I don't anympore I used to hunt a lot.

Richard Prosch said...

Terrific interview! Really looking forward to the book. Your grandpa would be proud!

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...