Saturday 20 December 2008

LARKRISE TO CANDLEFORD XMAS SPECIAL ON TONIGHT


on BBC1 tonight the Christmas special kicks off the new series that starts in the new year.

I've not got too much to do in this particular episode but it was great fun filming in all the fake snow during the middle of summer.

The cast and crew of Larkrise all worked long hours and I think this series is going to be even better than the successful first series.

This episode promises laughs, thrills, chills and tears - can't be bad for pre-festive viewing.

Enjoy.

7 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Gary, I'm not sure if anybody has asked you but is this show available to US audiences?

Jo Walpole said...

I'm really looking forward to it. :-)

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

David - I think the first season is on BBC America

David Cranmer said...

I watch most my viewing on DVD and I will look for these. It's probably a good thing I don't have BBC America because I would be stuck in front of the tube 24/7.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

David - Like you, Im not much of a TV viewer. All mine comes on the shiny discs too - gonna watch Dr Zhivago tonight. Am in a David Lean mood.

Chris said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see it. You really think it will be on BBC America?

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

BBC AMERICA has screened the first series so they second should logically be show. I think there is a good viewership for these Brit constume dramas in the states.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...