Tuesday 18 November 2008

DIRTY HARRY IS BACK...sort of


A couple of years ago I first heard the rumours that Clint Eastwood was working on a new Dirty Harry Movie. At first I thought this was ridiculous but then I got excited - maybe another instalment in the series was not such a crazy option. A senior citizen Harry kicking teenage arse.

It turns out the film was not a Dirty Harry movie at all but rather a movie called, Gran Torino about Starskey and Hutch's car. The trailer for this movie has just been posted on line and from the look of it you can understand why some people thought Clint was working on a Harry movie.
***********************************************************************************



************************************************************************************
I'm so looking forward to this one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sold what great line- "Get off my Lawn!". I know Apple has the trailer in HD and its so great to see Eastwood play angry old man.

It's Dirty Harry via Archie Bunker

Anonymous said...

I meant "with that great line"

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

The fact that the rumours were that EASTWOOD was making a Dirty Harry I've a suspicion that somewhere down the line this was going to be a Harry movie but for some reason Eastwood changed his mind - maybe he thought Harry carried too much baggage.

Steve M said...

Reckon I've joined the ranks of those eagerly waiting for this...may have to go to the cinema for the first time in donkeys years.

Charles Gramlich said...

OH yes, I wanna see this one big time.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Clint kicking arse - what could be better?

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...