Monday 6 October 2008

THE UNKNOWN ROBERT MITCHUM


Robert Mitchum
1917-1997

I thought I knew all there was to know about Robert Mitchum - his films, his often troubled life, the drug possession, the jail time. But I came across an interesting documentary which revealed a side of the man I, and most people no doubt, knew nothing about.

The fact was that Robert Mitchum was a secret poet - I've used the interview to make a video which I've posted here. It features Mitchum reading his own poetry and some fascinating interviews with friends and fans of the late legend. Have a look and leave a comment if you like what you see.



****************************************************





No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...